It’s no surprise that digital signage helps you grow your business and engage your audience. After all, digital displays capture 400% more views than static displays.
Whether you’re a small business owner, a franchise, enterprise, or even a non-profit, if you didn’t already see the value digital displays bring, these digital signage statistics are the proof.
Read on and discover why digital signage is a top priority for transformation in industries ranging from healthcare to retail to education.
Digital Signage Works. It’s Simply Science.
- 90% of the information transmitted to the brain is visual.
- The human brain can identify images seen for as little as 13 milliseconds.
- Visuals get 35% more views than text-based information.
- Digital displays capture 400% more views than static displays.
- Digital signage has a 47.7% effectiveness on brand awareness.
That’s Why Digital Signage for Retail is a No-Brainer.
- Digital signage creates a 46% increase in customer satisfaction.
- Digital signage bumps up the average purchase amount by 29.5%.
- Digital signage brings about a 32.8% growth in repeat buyers.
- 76% of American consumers enter stores they have never visited before simply because of the signage.
- 68% of Americans have paid for a product or service because its signage caught their eye.
- 80% of brands that use digital signage record a substantial increase in sales, up to 33%, with a greater appeal towards impulse purchases as opposed to planned purchases.
- Digital signage improves queue management and reduced perceived wait times by more than 35%.
Case Study: How Steam Whistle Brewing blows away their customers with digital signage
Digital Signage = Better Internal Communications
- 50% of communications professionals use digital signage as a channel.
- Digital signage helps in the workplace in employee recognition. Employees who feel appreciated are 60% more inspired to work harder.
- Companies that communicate effectively are 4x more likely to report high levels of employee engagement.
- Presentations that use visual aids are 43% more persuasive.
- Over 25% of U.S. companies place a high priority on “multichannel campaign management”, which includes digital signage campaigns.
Education Digital Signage: Watch and Learn
- 73% of learning institutions view digital signage as a vital element in the future of communication.
- 96% of students say that video increases the learning experience.
- 97% of students prefer to receive information via digital channels rather than from a non-digital source.
- 96% of students notice digital signage immediately and can recall its content.
- Over 40% of schools don’t have instructions for what to do in an emergency posted in their labs and residence. Digital signage can be used for emergency messaging.
Case Study: How digital signage helps Northwestern University connect communities on campus
Digital Signage Looks After You in Healthcare
- 78% of patients say they actively seek digital health solutions whenever possible.
- 52% of patients get some health information from digital signage.
- 83% of patients spend a significant amount of time interacting with a hospital’s digital content.
- 27% of patients found doctors via digital messaging.
- Hospitals waste $12 billion per year from inefficient communication.
So there you have it, the cold, hard facts about digital signage. Whether you’re in an office environment, retail, education or healthcare, there is no reason to turn a blind eye to the proven success of digital signage today. Are you ready to break into the digital signage world?
Talk to us today to discover how Screenfluence’s cloud-based digital signage software can get these stats to work for you.
Source of the data? Not very reputable without sourcing
Your article is very informative and clearly explains the benefits of digital signage solutions. The opportunities are really impressive.
It’s great that you mentioned that simple and clear font characters would attract customers to your message, followed closely by the product. I’ll share this with my brother since he is looking for a signage company to sign his new bar downtown. Thanks.